Savour the delicious flavours of slow-cooked, hand-pulled juicy pork shoulder. Your guests will enjoy assembling their own sliders on a fresh brioche bun topped with homemade fennel slaw, tangy pickles and IPA-spiked BBQ sauce.
Pork, IPA-spiked BBQ sauce and brioche buns (contains gluten), fennel, dressing (olive oil, vinegar, may contain gluten).
- Turn on the oven to warm your serving dish.
- Place slaw ingredients in a serving dish. Toss thoroughly with dressing, so it’s ready to serve when the sliders are done.
- Cut brioche buns in half, spread with butter or olive oil, and place spread-side up on a cookie sheet.
- Pre-heat a sauté pan on medium-high heat. Break up the pulled pork and smother it in BBQ sauce. Turning gently for 5-8 minutes until fully coated.
- Toast the buns under the broiler for a few minutes until golden.
- Crisp the pork on high heat without stirring until brown and the sauce has reduced, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer from pan to your heated serving dish.
Display pulled pork, buns, slaw and pickles on the table. Invite your guests to assemble their own Lavish sliders and relish the slaw.