Short ribs braised in red wine for six hours until they are fall-off-the-bone tender. Topped with a citrusy gremolata and a rich demi-glace that has simmered for three days. Oh my! Comes with a black kale and shaved Brussels Sprouts salad garnished with 20-month-old Grana Padano Riserva, Marcona almonds and dried currants, finished with a house-made shallot and Dijon vinaigrette.
Beef short ribs, red wine, beef stock, citrus zest, black kale, Brussels sprouts, cheese, almonds, dried currants, shallots, Dijon mustard, olive oil, vinegar.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cover oven-safe short rib container in foil and heat for 15-20 minutes until heated through.
- While that’s warming up, playfully toss the sprout salad with dressing and cheese in your special serving bowl. Mix gently until well combined. Then scatter almonds and currants on top.
- Warm up your serving platter.
- Pour demi-glace into a small saucepan and bring to a light boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer until reduced to a syrupy splendour. Keep an eye on the demi-glace so it doesn’t burn.
Line up the short ribs on your heated serving platter. Drizzle demi-glace over each of those succulent ribs and crumble on the gremolata.